Remember just a few days ago, I said I was gonna make this dress. I’m glad I went ahead and worked with the pattern I had.
I used a mauve lace and underlined it with a navy-ish lining, which is why it kinda looks purple. I did some major reconstruction of the bodice pattern piece I started with, changing it from a single French dart to an armhole princess seam.
The back shows that I cut it wrong, making it too narrow but I won’t show you that. All you really see is the zipper peaking through, and we’re focusing on the positive, people.

After the holidays, I’m totally make this dress again in a wool suiting or something warmer.