Comino Cap with the lengthening

You saw my last Kitschy Coo Comino Top but have you seen the dress I made? I didn’t make the dress version, per se. I just lengthened the top a bit. It’s still the same fit from the last one and I love it!! So, really, quick post just to show you pics!

I got the fabric from Elliot Berman. It’s a border print so I took a bit of time to decide how to fit the border on the dress. Dude, that takes a while. It’s still available, too!

comino dress side comino dress back comino dress front close up Comino dress front comino dress side comino dress  back comino dress 3/4

And an animated .gif cos it was so freakishly warm and humid when I was taking these pictures.

21 thoughts on “Comino Cap with the lengthening

1. gilliancrafts says:

This dress is awesome! But I have a question – how on earth did you know that the fabric would be so pretty from the awful tiny pic on the EB website???

It’s so cute with your braids and sneakers! Looks like the perfect casual summer dress. Now I want to find a cool border print for myself!

3. Tempest Devyne says:

I’m loving all the Comino tops, but I think this is my absolute totalist favouritist! Your colour matching and use of that print are fantastic. AND LOVE you wearing it with those converse – superb styling. And I love a good gif, which that was.

4. Chuleenan - C Sews says:

Great job with the border print! Really pretty fabric and you look so cute with the braids!

Off topic – do you want a historical hat pattern? I thought of you when I saw Butterick 4210 at a fabric swap so I picked it up. If you want it let me know and I’ll send it your way. 🙂

5. Helena says:

Great fabric! I really like how you used the purple for the bust. BTW your last GIF is how I’ve felt for the past four weeks, but now I’m getting used to the heat, therefore it’ll probably go colder now.

Thanks! I feel kinda clever for getting the dark eggplant on the bust. 🙂 And I know what you mean. It feels like it’s getting cooler already.